Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Today in NYC - Tribeca Film Festival - Elton John

Had to walk through the promenade because Tribeca Film festival is hosting a free concert tonight!
Getting the stage  ready for Elton John....

Saw this sign on the ground on the beaten up, battered East Side Bikeway..I guess they fixed he bump.
So I took a picture of it..I guess its an ad for Ikea?

Thought my cargo set up would look good with all the yellow flowers behind...
so I stopped and took a picture.
BTW- Thats the east side bikeway just before 23rd street.

This is the ultimate Cargo set-up
.
This set-up is really fast,a streamlined bicycle and streamlined trailer!
But you need really smooth roads because of the speed,so I probably won't use this set-up too much,but man does it fly!

See you on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment