Friday, November 12, 2010

My NCN - Coffee with Burt.wmv


This video comes all the way from the UK. It's from a FaceBook fan of small haul NYC
Urban Mobility Cargo Bike Delivery NYC

From Janyis Watson
here's a video shot last weekend in my home town _ Brighton, UK

I love my cargo bike!! 
Our regular Sunday morning jaunt down to Brighton beach Starring  
Burt, the wire haired dachshund.

I acquired Burt - or he acquired me - a couple of years ago and he wasn't able to keep up with the bike. I tried a trailer but he barked incessantly. He seems to like the xtracycle though. I've tried a few methods, but the baby bath is the ideal dimensions.
My boyfriend is a cycle courier, carrying loads. They also use trailers, cargo bikes and did have a maximus trike. He's using a bullit at present. 
Thanks Janyis
I just love this stuff! 

Here's an Update from Janyis ! 
A Great Fun Cycling blogspot is here...  
Farewell to Burt Blog
http://farewellburt.wordpress.com/ 

coming this summer
The Ride to Martha's 
The Ride to Martha's Vineyard

Get ready! 

1 comment: