Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bike RideThe Brooklyn Flea Market in Dumbo!




Brooklyn Flea Market
Dumbo is A GREAT CYCLING DESTINATION.
RIDE THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE BIKEWAY.

Under the Brooklyn Bridge @ Water & New Dock ST. in DUMBO

FUN,FUN,FUN!
www.brooklynflea.com

Thats my Easyracer Goldrush with my FAST Fabulous Aero,
Rotator Front Fairing!

Goldrush with Zipper Fairing in the backround

I put my Rotator fairing back on the Goldrush after about 2 years.
I went out to do laps in Prospect Park with a good friend for the first time in about a year.

WOW,that's a fast, fast bike!
We ended up at the Brooklyn Flea Market.

This is a really fun local scene, seems Brooklyn is the new Manhattan.
Email me for cycling Directions to the Brooklyn Flea Market.


shelly.urmo1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment