Monday, February 8, 2010

Off and On the Huson River Bikeway NYC

   NYC streets....
through a cyclists eye!

I thought of that while riding my bike.”
Albert Einstein, on the theory of relativity

Great outfit!
got her to pose with bike
 20th st & 6th av
NYC

Clever Bells!
notice the locked jingle ring 

“I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle; I want to ride my bicycle; I want to ride my bike; I want to ride my bicycle; I want to ride it where I like…; I don’t believe in Peter Pan, Frankenstein or Superman; All I wanna do is bicycle, bicycle, bicycle…”
Freddie Mercury, Queen, 1978

Nice Fall Leaves 
As I was dropping my card in the basket
She came over if see if she could help me!
5th av & 19th st
nyc

As I got to the Iceway
It was so magnificent I had to stop for a photo!
There were about 10 others with cell phones in hand.
Hudson River @ 12th st
NYC

Event for Haiti
Greenwich and Jane st.
NYC

 
  
Personal Trainer 
Top and Bottom
Just finished eating Ice Cream and not wearing a hat or gloves and her coat is opened!
Man it was cold out there
Newspapers are unable, seemingly, to discriminate between a bicycle accident and the collapse of civilization.”
George Bernard Shaw


 


 School Bus
Wheel Moma's
Battery Park City
someone must have really needed brake pads because hers were gone when she got back to her bike!
she can't be stopped!  
We had a nice ride home together anyway.
Hudson River Bikway

nyc


NO BIKE SNOB'S!

No comments:

Post a Comment