Monday, February 1, 2010

Women travels to workplace using her own Leggs!

Happy Hour
A cyclists answer to NYC GRIDLOCK! 


Women travels to workplace using her own Leggs!
Arrives in good spirits?

 


I ran into one of my favorite BPC personality's today!
She's my good friend Ellen. I ran into her riding  home from the office .We stopped and chatted for about 5 minutes. And off we went in opposite directions.Then I realized I wanted to get photos of her for the UMP Blog so I chased her down on the bike way.

Ellen is the Driving Force behind all the fabulous recreational events we have all Spring, Summer and Fall in Battery Park City and had nothing to do with removing Bicycle Racks!
She's out there at running around coordinating everything from fishing programs with the kids to Harmony on the Hudson to the drum circle(our favorite) in Wagner park to the great music and dance performances on the promenade.

She also tends a beautiful garden right behind Stuyvesant H.S.
If you come by she'll let you spray water it!

She knows every kid, dog and plant  in BPC!
I'm sure you see her all the time.Now that you know who she is, don't worry about waving to her!

 



I might have harassed her so much that she started riding just to shut me up.
I think she's laughing with me?

Thanks for all the great work you do with the kids!
(((Yes,my funny shaped bicycle slides through wind)))

Stay Warm & Safe
It's a great ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment