Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Cycling - Battery Park City NY


I've ridden through lots of snow storms and still don't it mind it at all!
The scariest was riding home from NYC to NJ over the George Washington Bridge going west.
 
Mountain Biker Goes To it 
Early Today

It was pouring snow and the wind was blowing out of the north at about 40 mph. I rode leaning into the wind with All My Eyes on the railing just in case I needed to grab on to keep from blowing into the Hudson River! The traffic on the west side highway was always at a complete standstill whenever it snowed turning a 20 minute car ride into a two hour journey. At least I had that goin for me!

Hello Europe! 
Thanks for all the hits in NYC and the Cycling States of America
Don't stop Riding!

Hope my mom doesn't read this!

North Cove
Battery Park City,NY

No comments:

Post a Comment