Monday, January 11, 2010

Facebook Ride-Central Park ,NYC - The Girls from Battery Park City

I invited some Facebook friends too meet at the Boathouse in Central Park last Saturday. It was about 19 Degree's when I left the house. No one showed up in Central Park, but I had some inspiration on the way.

I ran into a group of amazing women cyclists at Houston st on the west side Hudson River Bikeway. They were riding north into a pretty good headwind . I was so curious about what had driven them to go cycling in these harsh conditions. I was really impressed to see them.
Well the Mother said the girls had received these bikes for Christmas and this is the first chance they've had to ride.It was that simple!
I don't know Moms age but clearly The Girls were about Four and Five years old and having a great time, hope you found this BLOG!

Maybe next time my Facebook friends will come out too?

Just for proof that I was there!

Central Park Lake
Frozen Over



The Boathose



No comments:

Post a Comment