Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bike Snob - SNOW...WAY ! Hudson River Bikeway NYC

Happy Hour
A Cyclists answer to NYC gridlock



Glad I got to ride. I could not believe how many cyclists were out this morning.
Some tuff bicycle commuters out there today.
No Bike Snobs
Snow How!
Real commitment and lot of fun to ride with.Hope I didn't make you late for work!

Bikeway Transformed
I just could not let all these riders go by without taking their pictures!
  
  
 
 
This guy could not believe I rode my skinny ass tires in the snow !
 
my view
It was a pretty smooth ride but the first time I hit the brakes.
we skided out.No big deal I just put my feet out to stay upright!

The Bikeway was unexpectedly turned into a Winter Wonderland for a few hours.
Glad I got to ride. Its really pretty comfy in there.I could not believe how many cyclists were out this morning.
Oh yea ,Thanks to the Jogger that I stopped to take my picture!


Urban Mobility Project
shelly.urmo1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment